Friday, January 25, 2013

Last Day Reflections

What did you learn about photography that you didn't know before?

-I learned that every picture is beautiful, even if you don't photoshop/ or edit it. All pictures describe feelings about someone or something.

What did you learn about yourself this semester?

-I learned that it's okay to ask for help when you're stuck on something, anyone will help you out. What I'm feeling is expressed in my photos.

What do you wish we had but did not?

-I wish we did a morphing thing with pictures. Like half of someones face morphed with someone else or even lanscaps, like a lake in the middle of a desert. A flower stuck to an ice cream. A spider hanging from the sun.

What was your struggle?

-I struggled with remembering how to photoshop some pictures and turning them into negative or make them into one big panorama.

What did you conquer?

-I conquered asking for help instead of messing up the picture by trying to find it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment